Resumes / CVs
Whether you have minimal to no work experience, or you are an industry professional with decades behind you, we can tailor the service to suit your needs.
Topics we like to cover in your resume / CV include:
- Personal details ie. address, telephone, email address
- Work history; a comprehensive list of your previous employers and roles held, as well as duties performed in such roles
- Licences and certificates currently held or in progress
- Community involvement, volunteering work, sporting acheivements or hobbies enjoyed
- Professional referees with contact details from previous positions held, or character references from people in the community
We understand that no two jobseekers are the same, therefore we have tailored this service to reflect the different types of resumes that we might have to put together, and allocate the appropriate price and time for each.
Entry Level New Resume $30.00
Who is this for?
- You have had minimal to no work history
- You have been in school and have held a school casual role
- You are seeking a school casual role
- Parent returning to the workforce
This service is affordable, fast and content can be discussed with our consultant to still make you stand out from the crowd, even without having a solid work history.
Standard New Resume $40.00
This service is for a standard resume / CV, which applies to many different people of varying professional backgrounds. It includes an initial consultation with our consultant where you will plan your new document according to your taste and desired outcome. Documents will be ready for you to view in three business days, and you will be able to make the changes you desire to the content and layout. We supply all of our Standard New Resume clients with 5 x printed copies of the document, as well as electronic copies on their devices & email.
Premium New Resume $50.00
This service is tailored to our exective professional client base who need a little bit of extra oomph to their CV's. As with our other resumes, you will attend a consultation where we will address your career goals, history, background and skillsets to be able to create a document that is going to best show your unique talent to potential employers. You will also be able to discuss what style of CV is best suited to your taste, whether that be something creative and colourful or minimalistic and monochromatic. Changes and feedback are welcomed at the time of the collection, and as per our other services we will provide 5 x printed copies for you to take home, as well as electronic copies via email.
Rewrite my Resume POA
Have you already got an existing resume that you need tweaked? Things like adding your current job, or a course you've completed, or tailoring it to suit a career change are all very common requirements of our service. This is why we give you the option to rewrite your existing one. Price on application.