A Virtual Receptionist Service with Gramac Solutions is designed to value add to your business and current staffing arrangement.
For small businesses, managing incoming calls can be tricky. However with our Virtual Receptionist Service we can do almost everything your in-house receptionist can, without necessarily replacing your office personnel, simply value adds to your team.
Our Virtual (or Remote), Receptionist team, can provide your business with a constant telephone presence, giving your clients a prompt and professional experience, no matter how big or small the business.
Benefits to you:
- Prompt answering, no missed calls and missed opportunities
- Time saving, reduced interruptions
- Add value to your current staffing arrangement
- Replace your voicemail/answering machine
- Improve customer/patient experience
- Freedom from your desk
- Increased work/life balance
Various Levels on Support Available
We can handle both small and large volumes of callers, with our current clients ranging from 5-10 calls per week, to in excess of 700 callers per week. A tiered pricing structure applies based onexpected call volume
- Large or small call volume and frequency
- Fulltime basis, all year round
- Regular support when your office is unattended, such as over staff lunch breaks
- Casual coverage during busy periods or peak operating times when your call volume is high
- Sporadic coverage when your office personnel are on leave
Phone Based Customer Service
Our Virtual Receptionists team can answer your incoming calls and provide a confidential, professional service to your client base. We can handle general enquiries on your behalf, answer commonly asked questions, and also complete other functions as requested by you.
This can include;
- Taking and managing your messages
- Appointment management
- Recording customer orders
- Plus more
Our advanced phone systems well equipped to cater numerous businesses, with your own dedicated line.
Our personnel are based in Mount Gambier, South Australia, however we can service clients Australia wide with a live answering and messaging reception service to a wide variety of businesses.
Message Handling Service
Is your office currently unmanned (or understaffed) on certain days, or between particular hours, and you are left to reliant on an automated answering machine service?
Studies have shown that close to 80% of people will not leave a voicemail if a business phone is not answered – just think potentially how much lost business this may result in. Reduce the risk of losing your valuable clients to your competitors, by getting us to take your calls.
We can take accurate and concise messages for you, then forward via email to your chosen account. Just think of the benefit of having all your messages clearly displayed within the one inbox, for you to easily be able to action accordingly.
Clear – easy – simple approach to messages!
Appointment Management Service
Our Virtual Receptionist team can manage your booking schedule, handling all of your appointments in a prompt manner, resulting in your clients feeling satisfied.
Imagine having someone who can;
- Book your appointments depending on your availability and appointment lengths
- Advise your clients of specific requirements in preparation for their appointments
- Shuffle those tricky clients who need to reschedule
- Send reminders to reduce last minute cancellation or failures to attend
- Contacting clients to inform them of unexpected schedule changes
- Follow up with clients who require additional/recurring appointments
Saving you a lot of time (and headaches) that come with managing complex schedules. Currently we service businesses within the healthcare sector , including a busy medical clinic, so we are more than capable of handling large volumes of appointments, across multiple consulting personnel, with varying levels of complexity.
Contact us and speak to Grace McNally to find out more, and determine a package that may suit your business requirements.
Allow us to show you just how beneficial this service can be to the overall success of your business, and satisfaction to your clients.